Steps on how to create cohort and upload using csv in Moodle. Cohorts can be created by site administrators and other users with appropriate permissions.
- Administration > Site administration > Users > Accounts > Cohorts
- Click the Add button
- In the drop-down you can choose between making your cohort available throughout the site “system” or in a named category.
- Complete the details and save the changes.
- Open excel and save the file into .csv
- filled-up the row and column with the necessary information, Save all the changes.
- Access your moodle site
- Go to Administration > Site administration > Users > Accounts > Upload users
- Upload the .csv file you’ve created and click continue to finished the cohort enrollement.